Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5

Day 5's task was to cut out a circular "Out of Order" sign and paste it on something that was used by people. The goal was, according to the book, "to achieve comprehensive social breakdown across the US."

In short, I decided to skip this task. For a couple reasons:

1. I want to keep this book as intact as possible so that I can look over it in the future and see what I've accomplished and how I've changed. And I don't want the page that was on the back of the sign damaged.
2. I'm currently working on getting back on a normal sleep schedule. To do this quickly, I'm just pulling a couple all-nighters so that I can go to bed early and actually be tired. This means that I won't be out in public very much today or tomorrow and won't have much of an opportunity to post it.

But it does sound like it'd be great fun to try. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment